Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 86% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,497 (€1,997) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)