Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,682 (€2,005) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (34 minutes ago)