Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,975 (₨137,316) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)