Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,433 (₨122,502) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)