Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.908 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,180 (11,028 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (34 minutes ago)