Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.580 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,117 (2,693 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,607 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)