Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.964 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,674 (2,420 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)