Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.223 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,928 (2,603 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (37 minutes ago)