Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,947 (€1,439) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)