Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,156 (5,253 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)