Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,759 (€1,862) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)