Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,376 (€1,994) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (39 minutes ago)