Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.465 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,276 (NZ$2,887) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)