Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,186 (NZ$1,912) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)