Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 202% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,353 ($2,783) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)