Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 188% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,352 ($4,191) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)