Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.064 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 198% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,772 ($3,624) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)