Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 185% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,735 ($3,273) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)