Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 196% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,576 ($3,030) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)