Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.278 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,495 (﷼ 7,263) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)