Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.231 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,577 (﷼ 7,636) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)