Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.203 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,486 (﷼ 6,364) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)