Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.743 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,872 (ARS $18,936) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (42 minutes ago)