Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.740 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,165 (ARS $20,365) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)