Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,948 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,960 (R$ 5,632) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)