Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,992 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.890 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,833 (R$ 5,774) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)