Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,769 (ARS $13,772) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)