Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.129 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,227 (10,883 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)