Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,834 (339,742 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (25 minutes ago)