Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.379 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,903 (R 15,412) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (44 minutes ago)