Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,270 (R 23,968) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)