Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.893 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,109 (R 24,958) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)