Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,753 (R$ 6,772) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)