Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,746 (R$ 4,463) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)