Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,331 (R$ 6,686) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)