Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,740 (€1,794) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)