Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,677 (R$ 5,314) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)