Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.486 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,572 (kr10,707) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)