Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.273 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,125 (kr9,357) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)