Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,111 (CH$1,154,234) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)