Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.358 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,053 (3,402 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)