Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.878 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 147% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,045 (11,245 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)