Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.061 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 110% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,137 (7,261 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)