Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.332 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 133% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,833 (12,626 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)