Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.839 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 101% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,508 (6,397 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)