Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,978 (Taka 108,913) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)