Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.332 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,445 (4,411 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)