Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,138 (4,094 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)