Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨89,380 (5,338 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (20 minutes ago)