Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,904 (4,467 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (39 minutes ago)