Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,660 (11,375 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (36 minutes ago)