Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.658 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,952 (11,257 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)