Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,991 (16,816 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)