Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,208 (14,875 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)