Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.275 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,197 ($1,408) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)