Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,262 ($1,259) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)