Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.121 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,980 (Q8,331) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (38 minutes ago)