Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.108 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,023 (Q8,018) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)