Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.827 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,722 (Q11,297) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)