Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨93,689 (₨152,058) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)