Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,811 (Mex$ 31,575) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)