Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,761 (Mex$ 24,434) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)