Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.611 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 157% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,177 (NZ$5,288) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)