Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.507 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,469 (R 21,333) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)