Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.723 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,310 (R 21,450) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)