Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,509 (﷼ 28,852,582) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)