Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,763 (﷼ 28,410,078) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)