Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨81,021 (﷼ 38,515,945) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)