Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,882 (﷼ 28,893,376) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 3 hours ago)