Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 419% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨306,050 (元28,875) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)