Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 440% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,201 (元47,871) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)