Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,659 (元7,677) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)