Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07360 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,219 (1,511,085 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)