Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07561 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,188 (2,105,378 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)