Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07267 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,948 (1,802,032 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)