Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07539 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,262 (1,860,596 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)