Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,627 (Bs 20,813) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)