Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,669 (Bs 17,529) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)