Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 94% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,203 ($U76,316) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)