Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.141 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,875 ($U45,713) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)