Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,448 ($U55,555) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)