Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,852 ($U44,123) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)