Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,915 ($U52,815) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (35 minutes ago)