Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,063 (CH$1,497,809) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)