Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11108 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,690 (CH$861,474) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)