Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09779 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,184 (CH$1,341,516) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)