Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 110% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,964 (CH$1,542,657) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)