Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,957 (S/. 4,188) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 2 hours ago)