Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.844 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,419 (S/. 3,901) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (33 minutes ago)