Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,473 (S/. 3,326) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)