Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,271 (S/. 3,744) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)