Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.680 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,970 (11,877 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)