Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,905 (Php51,387) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)