Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,412 (CH$1,176,795) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)