Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,426 (€915) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)