Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,483 (€1,222) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)