Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,895 (€1,328) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)