Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / CVE
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,089 (124,796 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)