Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,084 (44,349 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)