Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,749 ($b8,335) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)