Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,215 ($b9,271) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)