Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.410 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,256 ($b8,210) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)