Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,705 ($b7,504) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (24 minutes ago)