Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.941 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,432 ($b6,381) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)