Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,478 ($932) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)